Cookies are text files of a small size, often encrypted, that a website stores on a computer or other device when accessing the website. Cookies may store the identification of the user that visited the site and the places that were navigated.
When you revisit the site the cookies may be read in order to identify the user and to set the preferences and browser settings for that user.
This site uses the following cookies:
- UI Customization cookies to store a user’s preference across web pages (e.g. language) and not linked to other persistent identifiers.
- Technical cookies. These cookies are used to provide certain certain functionalities such as keeping track of the user’s input when filling online forms, keeping track of the items the user has selected by clicking on a button, securing the service, storing technical data needed to play back video or audio content or integrating social plug-in modules.
- Cookies for authentication as a registered user to log on pages that require identification / authentication. These cookies are required to access restricted content services or users are identified and authenticated.
- Analytics cookies (such as those of Google or ComScore). These cookies are used to analyse the visits made, places and times of website navigation. The cookie information is transmitted to and stored directly by the analytical providers on their servers. These cookies are used anonymously and to prepare website trend reports without identifying individual users.
Desktop Soft has also implemented the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting feature, which gathers information derived from the third-party DoubleClick cookie and device identifiers. You can opt-out of this feature through the Google’s Ad Settings, the Ad Settings for mobile apps and the NAI’s consumer opt-out. For more information in respect of the types of cookies used by Google for advertising and other purposes, please click here.
You can set your browser to refuse or accept cookies, or set the browser so that cookies are automatically deleted once you close your browser, computer or device. You may change your cookies settings in browsers as follows:
- Google Chrome Settings > Privacy > Content Settings > Cookies
- Firefox Preferences > Privacy.
- Internet Explorer under Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced.
- Safari Preferences > Privacy.
For more information about the cookies used, contact the owner of this website at the address email@example.com